#1 Virtual Staging
2 Days Or Less Turnaround
No Risk, 100% Money Back Guarantee
Free Of Cost Order Revisions
- What is Virtual Staging?
- Virtual Staging is the process of using 3D computer software to place beautiful home furnishings onto vacant property pictures. It helps potential buyers visualize their future home and is proven to significantly boost property appeal.
- How is Virtual Staging different from traditional staging?
Traditional home staging refers to the process of placing real furnishings into the property while Virtual Staging is the process of placing virtual furnishings onto the property pictures. PadStyler's Virtual Staging experts ensure that the virtually staged pictures look as realistic as possible by adjusting elements like viewing angles, lighting, shadows and much more.
Virtual Staging is much cheaper than traditional staging because there is no furniture to rent and movers to hire. On average, Virtual Home Staging costs 20 times less than traditional home staging.
- Who takes the property pictures?
- You send us the pictures of the rooms and we stage them with virtual furniture and decor and send them back to you. The great thing about our service is that we can work with any kind of pictures you have. These can be professional pictures or pictures that you took yourself.
- How many pictures does Digital Homes stage for a typical property?
- We recommend staging at least 4-6 pictures for most properties. This is ideal for most potential buyers to properly visualize a property. Most popular rooms that make great staging candidates are:
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Master Bedroom
- Game Room
- Study Room / Office
- Guest Bedroom
- Should I disclose in the listing that the property has been staged virtually?
- We firmly believe that buyers should be fully informed when property photos have been virtually staged. Buyers always appreciate the fact that they get to see what a home would look like furnished and can compare it to how it looks vacant when they visit the property.
- What is Virtual Landscaping?
- Virtual Landscaping is the process of enhancing exterior listing photos with bright skies, attractive landscaping, green grass and more.These enhancements instantly boost property appeal of online listings and result in more showing inquiries.
- Why is the exterior listing photo so important for generating online leads?
- According to National Association of Realtors, 90% of home buyers now search for homes online. On average potential buyers only look at a listing for three seconds while browsing, before deciding to click on it for details. This makes the exterior picture of the listing the most important asset that the agent has to make those three seconds count and draw the buyers in.
- What type of exterior enhancements does Digital Homes make to my property photos?
Some of the standard technique for enhancing property exterior photos are improving the picture brightness and contrast, adding sunny skies, making grass and trees green and adding attractive plants and bushes.
In addition to the standard exterior enhancements, Digital Homes virtual curb appeal enhancement service has also been extended to do things like virtual snow removal, fixing exterior imperfections, paint enhancement and more with great results.
- How does Digital Home's Money Back Guarantee work?
We are committed to 100% client satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our Virtual Staging work, you can request a refund within 7 days of initial order, as long as the order has not been accepted and downloaded.
Custom 3D home renderings are non-refundable.
- How does Digital Homes's Lowest Price Promise work?
- We pride ourselves on delivering the best virtual staging service at the lowest price point in the industry. If you find a lower price per photo from another company we will happily match it. It's that simple!
- Does Digital Homes work with clients outside of United States?
- Yes. We work extensively with clients from around the world. Great interior design is universal and the same Virtual Staging design principles can be applied to any property in the world.